New year, fresh starts, big plans.
With no resolutions on paper and no intention to change anything, we look forward to our calendars that are slowly but surely filling up with projects, trips, plans and ideas.
To start off this year well, I wanted to add the last finishing touches to my ‘new’ home. Creating my own art wall, like we have done before with clients, was one thing I had on my wish list. It makes me so happy to see my absolute favorite prints and photo’s each day.
Is this also something you would like to try? We have added some tips and tricks below on how to make it look clean, organised and neat (you know me….).
In terms of work, we have some beautiful installations planned. Live Loud Girl will also be going on tour by visiting Playtime Paris again this month to meet some of our fantastic suppliers and hopefully discover some new brands and products.
As we have already entered week 2 of this year, we better get our routines back on track, our coffee supply stocked and our office desks dusted. We are ready to make this a great one and we hope you will join us!
CREATING AN ART WALL A LA LIVE LOUD GIRL
– Let artwork flow around – Hang artwork too far apart
– Use some common horizontal lines – Hang it too high up from the furniture
– Use different spacings – Use the same space gaps between frames
– Use bigger flames and prints – Line them all up
– Plan your gallery up front or draw it – Use all the same type of frames
on paper with exact sizes – Try to make it too perfect
– Mix size, style, print and photography
in a lively and convincing way